- ELEPHANTS ARE BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERED BY POACHERS FOR THEIR IVORY.
- CONSUMERS: YOU CAN HELP SAVE THESE PEACEFUL, GENTLE ANIMALS.
- EACH PURCHASE OF IVORY PROPELS THE POACHING TRADE.
- IVORY AND BUSH MEAT SALES KEEP POACHERS IN BUSINESS.
- HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO INTERCEPT THE BUSH MEAT TRADE:
Ken Bernhard and Bill Clark, Chief of Interpol Wildlife Crimes unit, are raising money for a DNA Forensics Lab to be headquartered at the Kenyan Wildlife Service.
A DNA Forensics lab will identify poached bush meat sold in local Kenyan storefronts.
Contributions for the DNA Forensics lab can be made to The Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh Foundation (Lindgergh Foundation), with designations to the Aviation Green Investment Program-DNA Forensics Lab.
Checks can be mailed to:
2150 Third Avenue North
Anoka, MN 55303
Or via credit card at: http://www.lindberghfoundation.org. Use the Donate Now button and select Aviation Green
E-mail email@example.com for a copy of the Proposal developed by the Kenyan Wildlife Service.
For additional information, contact:
Shelley L. Nehl, Managing Director/Grants Program Administrator
Did you like this? Share it: